Davis was born and raised in Albany, GA. He is a co-owner of The Jenkins Financial Group, a financial planning and investment management firm that specializes in working with business owners, retirees, high-net-worth individuals, and Trusts.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Davis believes in establishing long term goals and constructing a financial plan that achieves your goals. A personalized financial plan can be summarized in four words 1) Tax, 2) Retirement, 3) Education, 4) Survivorship. Being a fiduciary for all of his clients is what is most important to him. Below are examples of how a financial plan can help you.
- How much to save for retirement (maintain lifestyle)
- Retirement saving strategies
- How to transition from work to retirement
- How savings are taxed in retirement
- When to start Social Security
- When to sign up for Medicare
- How to financially prepare to send your kid(s) to college
- How to protect your spouse financially if something happens to you
- Tax efficient transfer of wealth to the next generation
- Professional management of Trust assets to fulfill your duty as a Trustee
- Establish a business retirement plan
- Small business succession planning
- Leave a legacy for the next generation
*We will work closely with your CPA & Attorney*
Davis graduated Cum Laude with a bachelor of business administration in accounting from The J.M. Tull School of Accounting at the University of Georgia. He also graduated from the College of Financial Planning and holds the Certified Financial Planner designation.
Davis enjoys being involved in the community and meeting new people. He serves as the Chief Volunteer Officer at The Albany Area YMCA. In addition, he has served on the board of the Albany Rotary Club and is very involved at First Baptist Church of Albany.
When Davis is away from the office, he enjoys attending First Baptist Church of Albany and spending time with family and friends. One of his favorite hobbies is slalom skiing at Lake Blackshear with his wife, Anna, and their dog, Daisy.